THE FOUND SPACE
The Found Space is a collective specialising in social media marketing, photography, content creation and branding.
We create real content that honestly connects your brand to your tribe. We also understand how important it is to have kick-ass social channels, so we create innovative marketing strategies so you can stay on top of your game.
The Found Space is passionate about building and growing small businesses, communities and brands. Creating aesthetically pleasing content and socials, helping you grow your dream idea as well as finding your tribe makes us feel awesome.
WHO ARE WE?
- We are passionate about capturing small real moments in the everyday space.
- Enthusiastic about building communities and creating innovative marketing strategies.
- Fans of awesome, kick ass branding that is tailored to suit you, and makes you stand out from the crowd.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are lovers, friends, cafes, bookshops, small business owners, people - who are looking for someone to document a special moment, event or create consistent branding content.
- Business or brand owner looking for someone to maximise their social presence or redesign their branding identity.
Small business struggling to find enough time and resources in the day to run and create fresh, authentic, real and fun content for their social channels.
We love what we do and are constantly searching for new ways to connect, evolve and grow as a community. So drop us a line, lets catch up and talk about what your dreams are, that photo shoot idea you have or how you are going to take over
Now let's create awesome stuff!
Laura is an experienced social media strategist with a passion for helping small businesses find their unique pockets of the universe. She has worked in retail from a young age, giving her an in-depth knowledge of the front and back end of the industry. Before launching The Found Space, Laura’s skills where honed while studying Fashion and Business at RMIT University, as well as directing the marketing at Red Herring Surf, responsible for generating statewide marketing campaigns and bringing the brand back to it’s core.
Since then, she’s worked with a huge range of small businesses to launch and grow their startup dreams implement social media strategies and coaching clients through their business ideas. A few unforgettable businesses include, Vita: Real Food Store, Wild Tasmania Co and Alceme Urban Retreat. Laura is passionate about humanising brands, sharing real stories and delivering creative content paired with an awesome digital marketing strategy.
When she’s not thinking about how your business is going to take over the word, Laura loves tending to her extensive indoor plant collection, listening to records and climbing small mountains.